Subject Areas on Research
- A case of spurious hypercalcitoninemia: a cautionary tale on the use of plasma calcitonin assays in the screening of patients with thyroid nodules for neoplasia.
- Invited Commentary: "Familial Non-Medullary Thyroid Carcinoma in Pediatric Age: Our Surgical Experience."
- Mutation analysis of the RET receptor tyrosine kinase in Hirschsprung disease.
- Prophylactic thyroidectomy in multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2A.
- Use of Dexmedetomidine in a Parturient With Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia Type 2A Undergoing Adrenalectomy and Thyroidectomy: A Case Report.