Subject Areas on Research
- Cell-cycle checkpoints that ensure coordination between nuclear and cytoplasmic events in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Convergence of the fanconi anemia and ataxia telangiectasia signaling pathways.
- Dhh1 regulates the G1/S-checkpoint following DNA damage or BRCA1 expression in yeast.
- Expression of proliferation-specific genes in the mucosa adjacent to colon carcinoma.
- Highly coordinated gene regulation in mouse skeletal muscle regeneration.
- Identification of cell cycle-regulated, putative hyphal genes in Candida albicans.
- Induction of pro-apoptotic and cell cycle-inhibiting genes in chromium (VI)-treated human lung fibroblasts: lack of effect of ERK.
- Interplay between septin organization, cell cycle and cell shape in yeast.
- Prognostic utility of cell cycle progression score in men with prostate cancer after primary external beam radiation therapy.
- Regulation of p53 translation and induction after DNA damage by ribosomal protein L26 and nucleolin.
- Repair versus Checkpoint Functions of BRCA1 Are Differentially Regulated by Site of Chromatin Binding.
- Spatiotemporal regulation of cell-cycle genes by SHORTROOT links patterning and growth.
- Tagging single nucleotide polymorphisms in cell cycle control genes and susceptibility to invasive epithelial ovarian cancer.
- The DNA damage response in viral-induced cellular transformation.
- The Rho-GAP Bem2p plays a GAP-independent role in the morphogenesis checkpoint.
- The spindle assembly and spindle position checkpoints.
Keywords of People