Subject Areas on Research
- A festival of cell-cycle controls.
- Clinical relevance of molecular characteristics in Burkitt lymphoma differs according to age.
- Convergence of the fanconi anemia and ataxia telangiectasia signaling pathways.
- DNA repair capacity in healthy medical students during and after exam stress.
- DNA replication checkpoint control of Wee1 stability by vertebrate Hsl7.
- Dhh1 regulates the G1/S-checkpoint following DNA damage or BRCA1 expression in yeast.
- Dynamic genome plasticity during unisexual reproduction in the human fungal pathogen Cryptococcus deneoformans.
- Explicit equilibrium modeling of transcription-factor binding and gene regulation.
- Expression of proliferation-specific genes in the mucosa adjacent to colon carcinoma.
- Hepatic hyperplasia in noncirrhotic fatty livers: is obesity-related hepatic steatosis a premalignant condition?
- Highly coordinated gene regulation in mouse skeletal muscle regeneration.
- Identification of cell cycle-regulated, putative hyphal genes in Candida albicans.
- Induction of pro-apoptotic and cell cycle-inhibiting genes in chromium (VI)-treated human lung fibroblasts: lack of effect of ERK.
- Interplay between septin organization, cell cycle and cell shape in yeast.
- Joint effects of single nucleotide polymorphisms in P53BP1 and p53 on breast cancer risk in a Chinese population.
- Low-dose genistein induces cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitors and G(1) cell-cycle arrest in human prostate cancer cells.
- Prognostic utility of cell cycle progression score in men with prostate cancer after primary external beam radiation therapy.
- Regulation of p53 translation and induction after DNA damage by ribosomal protein L26 and nucleolin.
- Repair versus Checkpoint Functions of BRCA1 Are Differentially Regulated by Site of Chromatin Binding.
- Spatiotemporal regulation of cell-cycle genes by SHORTROOT links patterning and growth.
- Tagging single nucleotide polymorphisms in cell cycle control genes and susceptibility to invasive epithelial ovarian cancer.
- The DNA damage response in viral-induced cellular transformation.
- Wnt11 regulates cardiac chamber development and disease during perinatal maturation.
Keywords of People
- Berchuck, Andrew, James M. Ingram Distinguished Professor of Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology
- Luftig, Micah Alan, Professor of Molecular Genetics and Microbiology, Cell Biology