Subject Areas on Research
- Association of MDMA/ecstasy and other substance use with self-reported sexually transmitted diseases among college-aged adults: a national study.
- Attenuation of alcohol consumption by MDMA (ecstasy) in two strains of alcohol-preferring rats.
- Concurrent use of methamphetamine, MDMA, LSD, ketamine, GHB, and flunitrazepam among American youths.
- Dopamine uptake inhibitors but not dopamine releasers induce greater increases in motor behavior and extracellular dopamine in adolescent rats than in adult male rats.
- Ecstasy in the emergency department: MDMA ingestion.
- Hallucinogen use disorders among adult users of MDMA and other hallucinogens.
- Hallucinogen-related disorders in a national sample of adolescents: the influence of ecstasy/MDMA use.
- MDMA "ecstasy" alters hyperactive and perseverative behaviors in dopamine transporter knockout mice.
- Sex differences in the neurochemical and functional effects of MDMA in Sprague-Dawley rats.
- Spatial properties and functional organization of small bistratified ganglion cells in primate retina.
- The high prevalence of substance use disorders among recent MDMA users compared with other drug users: Implications for intervention.
- The variety of ecstasy/MDMA users: results from the National Epidemiologic Survey on alcohol and related conditions.
Keywords of People