Subject Areas on Research
- Effects of fenoldopam on renal blood flow and systemic hemodynamics during isoflurane anesthesia.
- Fenoldopam mesylate blocks reductions in renal plasma flow after radiocontrast dye infusion: a pilot trial in the prevention of contrast nephropathy.
- Fenoldopam mesylate for the prevention of contrast-induced nephropathy: a randomized controlled trial.
- Fenoldopam: a new parenteral antihypertensive: consensus roundtable on the management of perioperative hypertension and hypertensive crises.
- High agonist-independent activity is a distinguishing feature of the dopamine D1B receptor subtype.
- Preservation of renal blood flow during hypotension induced with fenoldopam in dogs.
- The vasodilatory effects of hydralazine, nicardipine, nitroglycerin, and fenoldopam in the human umbilical artery.