Subject Areas on Research
- Autoradiographic quantification of neurochemical markers of serotonin, dopamine and opioid systems in rat brain mesolimbic regions following chronic St John's wort treatment.
- Central peptidergic control of gastric acid secretion.
- Effects of [Nphe1]nociceptin(1-13)NH2, [Phe1(CH2-NH)Gly2]nociceptin(1- 13)NH2, and nocistatin on nociceptin inhibited constrictions of guinea pig isolated bronchus.
- Effects of nociceptin (13-17) in pain modulation at supraspinal level in mice.
- Endogenous opioids regulate long-term potentiation of synaptic inhibition in the dentate gyrus of rat hippocampus.
- Extensive changes in the expression of the opioid genes between humans and chimpanzees.
- Genetic variation in human NPY expression affects stress response and emotion.
- Opioid-independent mechanisms supporting offset analgesia and temporal sharpening of nociceptive information.
- Preemptive intrathecal administration of endomorphins relieves inflammatory pain in male mice via inhibition of p38 MAPK signaling and regulation of inflammatory cytokines.
- Study in vitro and in vivo of nociceptin/orphanin FQ(1-13)NH2 analogues substituting N-Me-Gly for Gly2 or Gly3.
- [Nphe1]nociceptin(1-13)-NH2 antagonizes nociceptin-induced hypotension, bradycardia, and hindquarters vasodilation in the anesthetized rat.
Keywords of People