Subject Areas on Research
- A Randomized Controlled Trial Evaluating the Relative Effectiveness of the Multiple Traffic Light and Nutri-Score Front of Package Nutrition Labels.
- Facts up front versus traffic light food labels: a randomized controlled trial.
- Influence of licensed characters on children's taste and snack preferences.
- Marketing foods to children and adolescents: licensed characters and other promotions on packaged foods in the supermarket.
- Serum perfluoroalkyl acids (PFAAs) and associations with behavioral attributes.