Subject Areas on Research
- Barriers to employment for people with schizophrenia.
- Characteristics of third-party money management for persons with psychiatric disabilities.
- Consumer views of representative payee use of disability funds to leverage treatment adherence.
- Health care and indemnity costs across the natural history of disability in occupational low back pain.
- Supplemental security income and social security disability insurance coverage among long-term childhood cancer survivors.
- The Impact of Economic Conditions on Participation in Disability Programs: Evidence from the Coal Boom and Bust.
- Young adult outcomes of children growing up with chronic illness: an analysis of the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health.