Subject Areas on Research
- A comparison of the relative efficiency of ICSI and extended culture with epididymal sperm versus testicular sperm in patients with obstructive azoospermia.
- Antimüllerian hormone as a predictor of natural fecundability in women aged 30-42 years.
- Are Chinese people really more fertile?
- Association of preterm birth with long-term survival, reproduction, and next-generation preterm birth.
- Bayesian selection of optimal rules for timing intercourse to conceive by using calendar and mucus.
- Benchmark pregnancy rates and the assessment of post-coital contraceptives: an update.
- Body mass index and intercourse compliance.
- Celiac disease is not more prevalent in patients undergoing in vitro fertilization and does not affect reproductive outcomes with or without treatment: a large prospective cohort study.
- Clinical pregnancy (CP) and live birth (LB) increase significantly with each additional fertilized oocyte up to nine, and CP and LB decline after that: an analysis of 15,803 first fresh in vitro fertilization cycles from the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology registry.
- Clinical utility of antiphospholipid antibodies? A negative study with power!
- Clinical utility of antiphospholipid antibodies? A negative study with power!
- Contraception use, family planning, and unprotected sex: few differences among HIV-infected and uninfected postpartum women in four US states.
- Cryopreservation: the problem of evaluation.
- Defining recurrent implantation failure: a profusion of confusion or simply an illusion?
- Delaying the initiation of progesterone supplementation results in decreased pregnancy rates after in vitro fertilization: a randomized, prospective study.
- Diminished ovarian reserve and poor response to stimulation in patients <38 years old: a quantitative but not qualitative reduction in performance.
- Do donor oocyte cycles comply with ASRM/SART embryo transfer guidelines? An analysis of 13,393 donor cycles from the SART registry.
- Do not increase the burden for poor responders.
- Does progesterone supplementation improve pregnancy rates in clomiphene citrate and intrauterine insemination treatment cycles?
- Ectopic pregnancy rate increases with the number of retrieved oocytes in autologous in vitro fertilization with non-tubal infertility but not donor/recipient cycles: an analysis of 109,140 clinical pregnancies from the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology registry.
- Effect of preconception low dose aspirin on pregnancy and live birth according to socioeconomic status: A secondary analysis of a randomized clinical trial.
- Effect of vaginal lubricants on natural fertility.
- Evaluation of the clinical efficacy of embryo cryopreservation.
- Evidence that biopsying, fragmentation and auto-transplantation of ovarian tissue should be abandoned as a treatment of diminished ovarian reserve.
- Fewer medications for in vitro fertilization can be better: thinking outside the box.
- Freezing of all embryos in in vitro fertilization is beneficial in high responders, but not intermediate and low responders: an analysis of 82,935 cycles from the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology registry.
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone analog cotreatment for preservation of ovarian function during gonadotoxic chemotherapy: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- High FSH:LH ratio and low LH levels in basal cycle day 3: impact on follicular development and IVF outcome.
- High relative deoxyribonucleic acid content of trophectoderm biopsy adversely affects pregnancy outcomes.
- How compliant are in vitro fertilization member clinics in following embryo transfer guidelines? An analysis of 59,689 fresh first in vitro fertilization autologous cycles from 2011 to 2012.
- IVF births and pregnancies: an exploration of two methods of assessment using life-table analysis.
- Impact of a cryopreservation program on the multiple pregnancy rate associated with assisted reproductive technologies.
- Impact of different clinical variables on pregnancy outcome following embryo cryopreservation.
- Innovations in infertility: a comprehensive analysis of the ClinicalTrials.gov database.
- Insurance mandates, embryo transfer, outcomes--the link is tenuous.
- Intercourse compliance, ovulation, and treatment success in the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development-Reproductive Medicine Network's Pregnancy in Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PPCOS) Trial.
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection: achievement of high pregnancy rates in couples with severe male factor infertility is dependent primarily upon female and not male factors.
- Luteal supplementation in in vitro fertilization: more questions than answers.
- Mild/minimal stimulation for in vitro fertilization: an old idea that needs to be revisited.
- Minimal ovarian hyperstimulation for in vitro fertilization using sequential clomiphene citrate and gonadotropin with or without the addition of a gonadotropin-releasing hormone antagonist.
- Obstetrician-gynecologist physicians' beliefs about emergency contraception: a national survey.
- Outcomes after assisted reproductive technology in women with cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Peri-implantation intercourse lowers fecundability.
- Pre-IVF treatment with a GnRH antagonist in women with endometriosis (PREGNANT): study protocol for a prospective, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.
- Pre-implantation genetic testing alters the sex ratio: an analysis of 91,805 embryo transfer cycles.
- Pregnancy after treatment for cervical cancer precursor lesions in a retrospective matched cohort.
- Pregnancy outcomes decline in recipients over age 44: an analysis of 27,959 fresh donor oocyte in vitro fertilization cycles from the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology.
- Pregnancy outcomes decline with increasing body mass index: analysis of 239,127 fresh autologous in vitro fertilization cycles from the 2008-2010 Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology registry.
- Pregnancy outcomes decline with increasing recipient body mass index: an analysis of 22,317 fresh donor/recipient cycles from the 2008-2010 Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology Clinic Outcome Reporting System registry.
- Pregnancy rates in donor oocyte cycles compared to similar autologous in vitro fertilization cycles: an analysis of 26,457 fresh cycles from the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology.
- Pregnancy success after hysteroscopic sterilization reversal.
- Prenatal diagnosis of orofacial clefts, National Birth Defects Prevention Study, 1998-2004.
- Preterm birth, long-term survival, and fertility.
- Preventing rapid repeat births among latina adolescents: the role of parents.
- Reduced fertilization rates in older men when cervical mucus is suboptimal.
- Relationship between pre-embryo pronuclear morphology (zygote score) and standard day 2 or 3 embryo morphology with regard to assisted reproductive technique outcomes.
- Should we stop offering endometrial scratching prior to in vitro fertilization?
- Suppression and flare regimens of gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist. Use in women with different basal gonadotropin values in an in vitro fertilization program.
- The appraisal of body content (ABC) trial: obesity does not significantly impact gamete production in infertile men and women.
- The impact of cyclophosphamide on menstruation and pregnancy in women with rheumatologic disease.
- Three-dimensional ultrasound diagnosis of adenomyosis is not associated with adverse pregnancy outcome following single thawed euploid blastocyst transfer: prospective cohort study.
- Total follicle stimulating hormone dose is negatively correlated with live births in a donor/recipient model with fresh transfer: an analysis of 8,627 cycles from the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology Registry.
- Toward a more meaningful in vitro fertilization success rate.
- Using Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology data to track pregnancy outcomes in older recipients: is it justifiable?
- Vitamin D Status Relates to Reproductive Outcome in Women With Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: Secondary Analysis of a Multicenter Randomized Controlled Trial.
- Willingness of Women with Endometriosis Planning to Undergo IVF to Participate in a Randomized Clinical Trial and the Effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Potential Participation.