Subject Areas on Research
- A review of three-dimensional in vitro tissue models for drug discovery and transport studies.
- Age-related changes in the cellular composition and epithelial organization of the mouse trachea.
- An efficient targeted radiotherapy/gene therapy strategy utilising human telomerase promoters and radioastatine and harnessing radiation-mediated bystander effects.
- Bisphenol A activates EGFR and ERK promoting proliferation, tumor spheroid formation and resistance to EGFR pathway inhibition in estrogen receptor-negative inflammatory breast cancer cells.
- Development of magnetic resonance imaging contrast material for in vivo mapping of tissue transglutaminase activity.
- Enhanced tumour uptake and in vitro radiotoxicity of no-carrier-added [131I]meta-iodobenzylguanidine: implications for the targeted radiotherapy of neuroblastoma.
- Genetic association study of exfoliation syndrome identifies a protective rare variant at LOXL1 and five new susceptibility loci.
- Lattice light-sheet microscopy: imaging molecules to embryos at high spatiotemporal resolution.
- Microcell-mediated chromosome transfer identifies EPB41L3 as a functional suppressor of epithelial ovarian cancers.
- Notch promotes radioresistance of glioma stem cells.
- Novel MRI and fluorescent probes responsive to the Factor XIII transglutaminase activity.
- Regionally-specified second trimester fetal neural stem cells reveals differential neurogenic programming.
- Telomere dysfunction causes alveolar stem cell failure.
- Three-dimensional culture systems in cancer research: Focus on tumor spheroid model.
- Toxicity to neuroblastoma cells and spheroids of benzylguanidine conjugated to radionuclides with short-range emissions.
Keywords of People