Subject Areas on Research
- HES1 is a novel downstream modifier of the SHH-GLI3 Axis in the development of preaxial polydactyly.
- Mps1 defines a proximal blastemal proliferative compartment essential for zebrafish fin regeneration.
- Persistent expression of MNF identifies myogenic stem cells in postnatal muscles.
- RBPjkappa-dependent Notch signaling regulates mesenchymal progenitor cell proliferation and differentiation during skeletal development.
- Retinoic acid receptor alpha function in vertebrate limb skeletogenesis: a modulator of chondrogenesis.
- The origin and evolution of animal appendages.
Keywords of People