Subject Areas on Research
- Accommodating the ecological fallacy in disease mapping in the absence of individual exposures.
- Brain and central haemodynamics and oxygenation during maximal exercise in humans.
- Epidermal growth factor receptor expression and signaling are essential in glutamine's cytoprotective mechanism in heat-stressed intestinal epithelial-6 cells.
- Glutamine's protection against cellular injury is dependent on heat shock factor-1.
- Heat illness in children.
- Heatwaves, medications, and heat-related hospitalization in older Medicare beneficiaries with chronic conditions.
- Minimization of heatwave morbidity and mortality.
- The Association between Mandated Preseason Heat Acclimatization Guidelines and Exertional Heat Illness during Preseason High School American Football Practices.