Subject Areas on Research
- A fragile X male with a broad smear on Southern blot analysis representing 100-500 CGG repeats and no methylation at the EagI site of the FMR-1 gene.
- A novel long and unstable CAG/CTG trinucleotide repeat on chromosome 17q.
- Alleles of a reelin CGG repeat do not convey liability to autism in a sample from the CPEA network.
- Examination of factors associated with instability of the FMR1 CGG repeat.
- Examination of factors that influence the expansion of the fragile X mutation in a sample of conceptuses from known carrier females.
- Familial transmission of the FMR1 CGG repeat.
- Friedreich's ataxia (GAA)n•(TTC)n repeats strongly stimulate mitotic crossovers in Saccharomyces cerevisae.
- Genetic counseling for fragile x syndrome: updated recommendations of the national society of genetic counselors.
- Genomic deletions and point mutations induced in Saccharomyces cerevisiae by the trinucleotide repeats (GAA·TTC) associated with Friedreich's ataxia.
- Huntingtin and DRPLA proteins selectively interact with the enzyme GAPDH.
- Indicators of anxiety and depression in women with the fragile X premutation: assessment of a clinical sample.
- Newborn, carrier, and early childhood screening recommendations for fragile X.
- Polymorphic repeats in the androgen receptor gene: molecular markers of prostate cancer risk.
- Protein: protein interactions in Alzheimer's disease and the CAG triplet repeat diseases.
- Trinucleotide repeat polymorphisms in the androgen receptor gene and risk of ovarian cancer.
- Triplet repeats form secondary structures that escape DNA repair in yeast.
Keywords of People