Subject Areas on Research
- Chondrogenic differentiation of human embryonic stem cell-derived cells in arginine-glycine-aspartate-modified hydrogels.
- Embedded 3D Photopatterning of Hydrogels with Diverse and Complex Architectures for Tissue Engineering and Disease Models.
- Encapsulation of Adenovirus BMP2-Transduced Cells with PEGDA Hydrogels Allows Bone Formation in the Presence of Immune Response.
- Macrophage embedded fibrin gels: an in vitro platform for assessing inflammation effects on implantable glucose sensors.
- Neural stem cell encapsulation and differentiation in strain promoted crosslinked polyethylene glycol-based hydrogels.
- Visible light photoinitiation of mesenchymal stem cell-laden bioresponsive hydrogels.