Subject Areas on Research
- A preliminary study on efficacy of rupatadine for the treatment of acute dengue infection.
- Assessment of type of allergy and antihistamine use in the development of glioma.
- Conformational considerations in the design of dual antagonists of platelet-activating factor (PAF) and histamine.
- Evaluation of the effects of olopatadine ophthalmic solution, 0.2% on the ocular surface of patients with allergic conjunctivitis and dry eye.
- Fexofenadine effects on cognitive performance in aviators at ground level and simulated altitude.
- Omalizumab use during pregnancy for CIU: a tertiary care experience.
- Pediatrician approach to dysphonia.
- Potentiation of P2RX7 as a host-directed strategy for control of mycobacterial infection.
- Safety of a peanut oral immunotherapy protocol in children with peanut allergy.
- Successful desensitization to carboplatin in patients with systemic hypersensitivity reactions.
- The economic burden of allergic rhinitis: a critical evaluation of the literature.
- Transcriptional Profiling Confirms the Therapeutic Effects of Mast Cell Stabilization in a Dengue Disease Model.