Subject Areas on Research
- A highly sensitive and specific enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay of antibodies to hepatitis C virus.
- Domain 3 of hepatitis C virus core protein is sufficient for intracellular lipid accumulation.
- HCV core antigen testing in HIV- and HBV-coinfected patients, and in HCV-infected patients on hemodialysis.
- Hepatitis C virus core antigen testing: role in diagnosis, disease monitoring and treatment.
- IGHV1-69 B cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia antibodies cross-react with HIV-1 and hepatitis C virus antigens as well as intestinal commensal bacteria.
- Kinetics of hepatitis C viral RNA and HCV-antigen during dialysis sessions: evidence for differential viral load reduction on dialysis.
- Performance and clinical utility of a novel fully automated quantitative HCV-core antigen assay.
- The predictive value of core antigen testing for the management of hepatitis C patients receiving pegylated interferon/ribavirin treatment.