Subject Areas on Research
- A Biopsychosocial-spiritual model of chronic pain in adults with sickle cell disease
- Advancing the science of symptom management
- Development and Implementation of an Educational Module to Increase Nurses' Comfort With Spiritual Care in an Inpatient Setting.
- Effective promotion of breastfeeding among Latin American women newly immigrated to the United States.
- Loving-kindness meditation for chronic low back pain: results from a pilot trial.
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction in Advanced Nursing Practice: A Nonpharmacologic Approach to Health Promotion, Chronic Disease Management, and Symptom Control.
- Rethinking Recovery: Incorporating Holistic Nursing Perspectives in Poststroke Care.
- Serendipities leading to private practice.
- Sleep quality in children with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis.
- The Monitoring and Actualization of Noetic TRAining the MANTRA Study, a randomized controlled study of healing interventions.