Subject Areas on Research
- CD57(+) CD4 T Cells Underlie Belatacept-Resistant Allograft Rejection.
- CYP2E1-dependent and leptin-mediated hepatic CD57 expression on CD8+ T cells aid progression of environment-linked nonalcoholic steatohepatitis.
- Cardiac neural crest is necessary for normal addition of the myocardium to the arterial pole from the secondary heart field.
- Characterization of circulating T cells specific for tumor-associated antigens in melanoma patients.
- Conotruncal myocardium arises from a secondary heart field.
- Donor type natural killer cells after haploidentical T cell-depleted bone marrow stem cell transplantation in a patient with adenosine deaminase-deficient severe combined immunodeficiency.
- Tracking KLRC2 (NKG2C)+ memory-like NK cells in SIV+ and rhCMV+ rhesus macaques.