Subject Areas on Research
- Addressing the systems-based practice requirement with health policy content and educational technology.
- Exploring the impact of tablet computers on medical training at an academic medical center.
- Infusing PDA technology into nursing education.
- Meeting the needs of primary care physicians: a guide to content for programs on depression.
- New educational technology.
- Technology and teaching innovations in nursing education: engaging the student.
- The impact of clickers in nursing education: a review of literature.
- Thinking About Teaching in Nursing.
- Using virtual environments to enhance nursing distance education.
- Virtual environments in healthcare: immersion, disruption, and flow.
Keywords of People
- Andolsek, Kathryn Marijoan, Professor in Community and Family Medicine, School of Medicine
- De Gagne, Jennie, Associate Professor in the School of Nursing, School of Nursing
- Sprinkle, Shanna, House Staff, Surgery
- Taekman, Jeffrey Marc, Professor of Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology
- Tuttle, Brandi, Prof Library Staff, Medical Center Library & Archives
- Von Isenburg, Megan, Prof Library Staff, Medical Center Library & Archives