Subject Areas on Research
- Characterization of insulin-like growth factor-binding protein-related proteins (IGFBP-rPs) 1, 2, and 3 in human prostate epithelial cells: potential roles for IGFBP-rP1 and 2 in senescence of the prostatic epithelium.
- Genetic variation in insulin-like growth factor 2 may play a role in ovarian cancer risk.
- Grade-specific prostate cancer associations of IGF1 (CA)19 repeats and IGFBP3-202A/C in blacks and whites.
- The effects of varying dietary carbohydrate and fat content on survival in a murine LNCaP prostate cancer xenograft model.
Keywords of People
- Berchuck, Andrew, James M. Ingram Professor of Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology
- Grambow, Steven C., Assistant Professor of Biostatistics and Bioinformatics, Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
- Moorman, Patricia Gripka, Professor in Community and Family Medicine, Duke Cancer Institute