Subject Areas on Research
- Characterization of insulin-like growth factor-binding protein-related proteins (IGFBP-rPs) 1, 2, and 3 in human prostate epithelial cells: potential roles for IGFBP-rP1 and 2 in senescence of the prostatic epithelium.
- Effect of IGFBP-3 on IGF- and IGF-analogue-induced insulin-like growth factor-I receptor (IGFIR) signalling.
- Gene expression patterns that characterize advanced stage serous ovarian cancers.
- High expression of insulin-like growth factor binding protein-2 messenger RNA in epithelial ovarian cancers produces elevated preoperative serum levels.
- IGFBP2 is overexpressed by pediatric malignant astrocytomas and induces the repair enzyme DNA-PK.
- Insulin-like growth factor binding protein 2: an androgen-dependent predictor of prostate cancer survival.
- Sexually dimorphic fin regeneration in zebrafish controlled by androgen/GSK3 signaling.
Keywords of People