Subject Areas on Research
- A Guide for a Cardiovascular Genomics Biorepository: the CATHGEN Experience.
- Brain drain or OE? Characteristics of young New Zealanders who leave.
- DATA ACCESS. Sharing by design: Data and decentralized commons.
- Impact of Economic, Regulatory and Patent Policies on Innovation in Cancer Chemoprevention
- Inventing in orthopaedics: from idea to marketed device.
- Is Bayh-Dole Good for Developing Countries? Lessons from the U.S. Experience
- Medicine. The need for a global HIV vaccine enterprise.
- Pathways Across the Valley of Death: Novel Intellectual Property Strategies for Accelerated Drug Discovery
- Saving the Patent Law from Itself: Informal Remarks Concerning the Systemic Problems Afflicting Developed Intellectual Property Regimes
- Science and law. View from the bench: patents and material transfers.
- Science and the law. Working through the patent problem.
- The roles of patents and research and development incentives in biopharmaceutical innovation.
- University leadership for innovation in global health and HIV/AIDS diagnostics.
Keywords of People