Subject Areas on Research
- Body size determination in insects: a review and synthesis of size- and brain-dependent and independent mechanisms.
- Developmental mechanisms of body size and wing-body scaling in insects.
- Effects of molting on the visual acuity of the blue crab, Callinectes sapidus.
- Molt-dependent transcriptomic analysis of cement proteins in the barnacle Amphibalanus amphitrite.
- Supply-side constraints are insufficient to explain the ontogenetic scaling of metabolic rate in the tobacco Hornworm, Manduca sexta.