Subject Areas on Research
- A Common Polymorphism in a Williams Syndrome Gene Predicts Amygdala Reactivity and Extraversion in Healthy Adults.
- Adverse cardiac events in children with Williams syndrome undergoing cardiovascular surgery: An analysis of the Society of Thoracic Surgeons Congenital Heart Surgery Database.
- Attentional characteristics of infants and toddlers with Williams syndrome during triadic interactions.
- Combining clinical databases with genetic studies to help advance the causation model of congenital heart disease.
- Expecting the worst: observations of reactivity to sound in young children with Williams syndrome.
- Genetic mapping of brain plasticity across development in Williams syndrome: ERP markers of face and language processing.
- III. Electrophysiological studies of face processing in Williams syndrome.
- Neural correlates of genetically abnormal social cognition in Williams syndrome.