Subject Areas on Research
- A controlled trial of acute effects of human exposure to traffic particles on pulmonary oxidative stress and heart rate variability.
- A single urban center experience with adult pedestrians struck by motor vehicles.
- Case 1: Neonatal Trauma Following Motor Vehicle Collision in Pregnancy.
- Curbing the U.S. carbon deficit.
- Deaths from external causes of injury among construction workers in North Carolina, 1988-1994.
- Effect of motorized scooters on quality of life and cardiovascular risk.
- Effects of garage employment and tobacco smoking on breathing-zone concentrations of carbonyl compounds.
- Factors Associated With Poor Child Motor Vehicle Restraint on the USA-Mexico Border.
- Health care utilization following motor vehicle collision is poorly stratified by chronic pain risk: Lessons from the CRASH study.
- Investigating a novel flame retardant known as V6: measurements in baby products, house dust, and car dust.
- Occupational risk factors for low back pain among drivers of three-wheelers in Sri Lanka.
- Pain distribution and predictors of widespread pain in the immediate aftermath of motor vehicle collision.
- Perinatal implications of motor vehicle accident trauma during pregnancy: identifying populations at risk.
- Quasi-experimental evidence on the causal effects of physical health on mental health.
- Restricted activity and persistent pain following motor vehicle collision among older adults: a multicenter prospective cohort study.
Keywords of People
- Mohanan, Manoj, Associate Professor in the Sanford School of Public Policy, Economics