Subject Areas on Research
- Can glutamine turn off the motor that drives systemic inflammation?
- Carbon monoxide and heme oxygenase-1 prevent intestinal inflammation in mice by promoting bacterial clearance.
- Enterococcus species and the central line-associated bloodstream infection surveillance definition: evaluating the importance of blood culture contamination.
- Getting to a Man's Heart through His Colon.
- Glutamine: role in gut protection in critical illness.
- Gut microbes out of control in HIV infection.
- HIV persistence in the gut mucosa of HIV-infected subjects undergoing antiretroviral therapy correlates with immune activation and increased levels of LPS.
- Increased gut microbial translocation in HIV-infected children persists in virologic responders and virologic failures after antiretroviral therapy.
- Inhibitory effects of hyperglycemia on neural activity of the vagus in rats.
- Microbial translocation induces persistent macrophage activation unrelated to HIV-1 levels or T-cell activation following therapy.
- Prevention of late PJI.
Keywords of People