Myelin Proteolipid Protein
Subject Areas on Research
- A non-transformed oligodendrocyte precursor cell line, OL-1, facilitates studies of insulin-like growth factor-I signaling during oligodendrocyte development.
- Degenerate TCR recognition and dual DR2 restriction of autoreactive T cells: implications for the initiation of the autoimmune response in multiple sclerosis.
- Deletion of a splicing enhancer disrupts PLP1/DM20 ratio and myelin stability.
- Intrinsic and induced regulation of the age-associated onset of spontaneous experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis.
- Linkage analysis of candidate myelin genes in familial multiple sclerosis.
- Microparticles bearing encephalitogenic peptides induce T-cell tolerance and ameliorate experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis.
- PLP/DM20 ratio is regulated by hnRNPH and F and a novel G-rich enhancer in oligodendrocytes.
- PLP1 alternative splicing in differentiating oligodendrocytes: characterization of an exonic splicing enhancer.
- TGF-beta-induced myelin peptide-specific regulatory T cells mediate antigen-specific suppression of induction of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis.
- Tolerance induced by apoptotic antigen-coupled leukocytes is induced by PD-L1+ and IL-10-producing splenic macrophages and maintained by T regulatory cells.