Subject Areas on Research
- Cytosolic phospholipase A2 alpha-deficient mice are resistant to experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis.
- Degenerate TCR recognition and dual DR2 restriction of autoreactive T cells: implications for the initiation of the autoimmune response in multiple sclerosis.
- Infection with Mycobacterium bovis BCG diverts traffic of myelin oligodendroglial glycoprotein autoantigen-specific T cells away from the central nervous system and ameliorates experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis.
- Inhibitory role of CD19 in the progression of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis by regulating cytokine response.
- Linkage analysis of candidate myelin genes in familial multiple sclerosis.
- Morphogenesis of the node of Ranvier: co-clusters of ankyrin and ankyrin-binding integral proteins define early developmental intermediates.
- Substance P receptor mediated maintenance of chronic inflammation in EAE.
Keywords of People