Subject Areas on Research
- A frequent human CD20 (B1) differentiation antigen DNA polymorphism detected with MspI is located near 11q12-13.
- A mixed epigenetic/genetic model for oligogenic inheritance of autism with a limited role for UBE3A.
- Identification of Duchenne muscular dystrophy genomic probe P20 constant Taql fragment corresponding to the EcoRV and Mspl polymorphisms.
- MspI RFLP for microtubule associated protein-2 (MAP2).
- Polymorphism of DNA sequence in the human pro alpha 2(I) collagen gene.
- RFLP analysis for APP 717 mutations associated with Alzheimer's disease.