Neural Cell Adhesion Molecules
Subject Areas on Research
- A genome-wide study of common SNPs and CNVs in cognitive performance in the CANTAB.
- Activity-dependent PSA expression regulates inhibitory maturation and onset of critical period plasticity.
- Ankyrin-G coordinates assembly of the spectrin-based membrane skeleton, voltage-gated sodium channels, and L1 CAMs at Purkinje neuron initial segments.
- Apolipoprotein E4 stimulates cAMP response element-binding protein transcriptional activity through the extracellular signal-regulated kinase pathway.
- Astrocytes Assemble Thalamocortical Synapses by Bridging NRX1α and NL1 via Hevin.
- Astrocytic neuroligins control astrocyte morphogenesis and synaptogenesis.
- Autocrine growth factors and neuroendocrine markers in the development of small-cell lung cancer.
- Cell adhesion molecule L1 in folded (horseshoe) and extended conformations.
- Changes in dendritic structure and function following hippocampal lesions: correlations with developmental events?
- DRAGON: a member of the repulsive guidance molecule-related family of neuronal- and muscle-expressed membrane proteins is regulated by DRG11 and has neuronal adhesive properties.
- Developmental regulation of neural cell adhesion molecule in human prefrontal cortex.
- Directly Reprogrammed Human Neurons Retain Aging-Associated Transcriptomic Signatures and Reveal Age-Related Nucleocytoplasmic Defects.
- Disulfide-mediated dimerization of L1 Ig domains.
- Embryonic expression patterns of the neural cell adhesion molecule gene are regulated by homeodomain binding sites.
- FIGQY phosphorylation defines discrete populations of L1 cell adhesion molecules at sites of cell-cell contact and in migrating neurons.
- Genome-wide analyses of exonic copy number variants in a family-based study point to novel autism susceptibility genes.
- Genome-wide analysis of central corneal thickness in primary open-angle glaucoma cases in the NEIGHBOR and GLAUGEN consortia.
- Genome-wide association study for refractive astigmatism reveals genetic co-determination with spherical equivalent refractive error: the CREAM consortium.
- Identification of enhancer regulatory elements that direct epicardial gene expression during zebrafish heart regeneration.
- Investigation of NRXN1 deletions: clinical and molecular characterization.
- LAD-1, the Caenorhabditis elegans L1CAM homologue, participates in embryonic and gonadal morphogenesis and is a substrate for fibroblast growth factor receptor pathway-dependent phosphotyrosine-based signaling.
- Monoclonal antibody interaction with the third immunoglobulin-like domain of N-CAM is sufficient to cause cell migration.
- NCAM1 and neurocognition in schizophrenia.
- Nervous system defects of AnkyrinB (-/-) mice suggest functional overlap between the cell adhesion molecule L1 and 440-kD AnkyrinB in premyelinated axons.
- Neural cell adhesion molecule-mediated Fyn activation promotes GABAergic synapse maturation in postnatal mouse cortex.
- Neural cell adhesion molecule-secreting transgenic mice display abnormalities in GABAergic interneurons and alterations in behavior.
- Notch-1 regulates pulmonary neuroendocrine cell differentiation in cell lines and in transgenic mice.
- SNPs in the neural cell adhesion molecule 1 gene (NCAM1) may be associated with human neural tube defects.
- Structural requirements for association of neurofascin with ankyrin.
- The candidate sour taste receptor, PKD2L1, is expressed by type III taste cells in the mouse.
- The indolocarbazole Gö6976 protects neurons from lipopolysaccharide/interferon-gamma-induced cytotoxicity in murine neuron/glia co-cultures.
Keywords of People
- Bennett, Vann, George Barth Geller Distinguished Professor of Molecular Biology, Duke Cancer Institute
- Erickson, Harold Paul, James B. Duke Distinguished Professor Emeritus, Cell Biology
- Liu, Yutao, Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Department of Medicine, Medicine, Medical Genetics