Subject Areas on Research
- A snapshot of children's postoperative tonsillectomy outcomes at home.
- Audio-recorded guided imagery treatment reduces functional abdominal pain in children: a pilot study.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy for suicide prevention (CBT-SP): treatment model, feasibility, and acceptability.
- Imagery reduces children's post-operative pain.
- Modified graded motor imagery for complex regional pain syndrome type 1 of the upper extremity in the acute phase: a patient series.
- Music, imagery, touch, and prayer as adjuncts to interventional cardiac care: the Monitoring and Actualisation of Noetic Trainings (MANTRA) II randomised study.
- Nightmare reduction in a Vietnam veteran using imagery rehearsal therapy.
- Optimism and pain: a positive move forward.
- Playing in the park: what school-age children tell us about imagery.
- Psychological approaches to understanding and treating disease-related pain.
- Relationships between cognitive behavioral techniques, temperament, observed distress, and pain reports in children and adolescents during lumbar puncture.
- Reproducibility of trial-based functional MRI on motor imagery.
- Triggers of uncertainty about recurrence and long-term treatment side effects in older African American and Caucasian breast cancer survivors.
Keywords of People