Subject Areas on Research
- Activated αvβ3 integrin regulates αvβ5 integrin-mediated phagocytosis in trabecular meshwork cells.
- Baseline platelet aggregation and major receptor expression predict subsequent activity following thrombolysis for acute myocardial infarction.
- Cloning and characterization of developmental endothelial locus-1: an embryonic endothelial cell protein that binds the alphavbeta3 integrin receptor.
- Could coenzyme Q10 affect hemostasis by inhibiting platelet vitronectin (CD51/CD61) receptor?
- Detection of tumor angiogenesis in vivo by alphaVbeta3-targeted magnetic resonance imaging.
- Dietary coenzyme Q10 supplementation alters platelet size and inhibits human vitronectin (CD51/CD61) receptor expression.
- Differences in the absorption, metabolism and biliary excretion of a diastereomeric pair of alphavbeta3-antagonists in rat: limited role of P-glycoprotein.
- Distinctive gene transduction efficiencies of commonly used viral vectors in the retina.
- Dynamic adhesion of umbilical cord blood endothelial progenitor cells under laminar shear stress.
- Endothelial cells adhere to the RGD domain and the fibrinogen-like terminal knob of tenascin.
- Extracellular matrix protein betaig-h3/TGFBI promotes metastasis of colon cancer by enhancing cell extravasation.
- Identification of amino acid sequences in fibrinogen gamma -chain and tenascin C C-terminal domains critical for binding to integrin alpha vbeta 3.
- Long-term protection from myocardial ischemic events in a randomized trial of brief integrin beta3 blockade with percutaneous coronary intervention. EPIC Investigator Group. Evaluation of Platelet IIb/IIIa Inhibition for Prevention of Ischemic Complication.
- Phase II study of cilengitide (EMD 121974, NSC 707544) in patients with non-metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer, NCI-6735. A study by the DOD/PCF prostate cancer clinical trials consortium.
- Subcutaneous injection of a cyclic peptide antagonist of vitronectin receptor-type integrins inhibits retinal neovascularization.
- The relations of major platelet receptor expression during myocardial infarction. Monitoring efficacy of GPIIb/IIIa inhibitors by measuring P-selectin?
Keywords of People
- Erickson, Harold Paul, Professor Emeritus of Cell Biology, Cell Biology
- Hogan, Brigid L. M., Research Professor of Cell Biology, Cell Biology