Subject Areas on Research
- A participatory action research pilot study of urban health disparities using rapid assessment response and evaluation.
- Breast cancer presentation in an urban health care Safety Net system.
- Characteristics of HIV-infected adults in the Deep South and their utilization of mental health services: A rural vs. urban comparison.
- Health services access and use among older adults in North Carolina: urban vs rural residents.
- In urban and rural India, a standardized patient study showed low levels of provider training and huge quality gaps.
- Innovative bridging of the rural-urban divide: comparison of scope, safety, and impact of collaborative rural surgery camps and an urban surgical program.
- Internationally educated health professionals and the challenge of workforce distribution.
- Noninfectious disease among the Bhutanese refugee population at a United States urban clinic.
- Outcomes of an uncertainty management intervention in younger African American and Caucasian breast cancer survivors.
- Partnering together? Relationships between faith-based community health centers and neighborhood congregations.
- Regional systems of care demonstration project: Mission: Lifeline STEMI Systems Accelerator: design and methodology.
- Rural/urban differences in barriers to and burden of care for children with special health care needs.
- The Durham Family Initiative: a preventive system of care.
- Utilization of health care services in hard-to-reach marginalized HIV-infected individuals.
Keywords of People