Subject Areas on Research
- Economic assessment of platelet glycoprotein IIb/IIIa receptor blockade with abciximab and low-dose heparin during percutaneous coronary revascularization: results from the EPILOG randomized trial. Evaluation in PTCA to Improve Long-term Outcome with abciximab GP IIb/IIIa blockade.
- Patients with acute coronary syndromes without persistent ST elevation undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention benefit most from early intervention with protection by a glycoprotein IIb/IIIa receptor blocker.
- Properties of procoagulant platelets: defining and characterizing the subpopulation binding a functional prothrombinase.
- The Lutheran glycoprotein: a multifunctional adhesion receptor.
- The role of the porcine von Willebrand factor: baboon platelet interactions in pulmonary xenotransplantation.