Subject Areas on Research
- Bladder cancer.
- Concordance of histopathologic and cytologic grading in musculoskeletal sarcomas: can grades obtained from analysis of the fine-needle aspirates serve as the basis for therapeutic decisions?
- Defining the cooperative genetic changes that temporally drive alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma.
- Impact of simultaneous diaphragm resection during hepatectomy for treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer.
- Intramuscular myxoma: a clinicopathologic study of 17 patients.
- Laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma metastatic to a flank intramuscular lipoma.
- Magnetic resonance imaging of intramuscular myxoma with histological comparison and a review of the literature.
- Metastatic carcinoma to skeletal muscle. A report of 15 patients.
- Monitoring of neoadjuvant therapy response of soft-tissue and musculoskeletal sarcoma using fluorine-18-FDG PET.
- Prevertebral muscle involvement in nasopharyngeal carcinoma.
- Primary muscle lymphoma: clinical and imaging findings.
- Relationship of DNA methylation to mutational changes and transcriptional organization in fusion-positive and fusion-negative rhabdomyosarcoma.
- Rhabdomyosarcoma: current challenges and their implications for developing therapies.
- The triangular intermuscular space as a site of lymph node metastasis in melanoma of the back.
Keywords of People