Subject Areas on Research
- A Carcinogen-induced mouse model recapitulates the molecular alterations of human muscle invasive bladder cancer.
- Angiotensin-(1-7) Attenuates Skeletal Muscle Fibrosis and Stiffening in a Mouse Model of Extremity Sarcoma Radiation Therapy.
- Benign Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumor in a Distance Runner.
- Comparison of Neoadjuvant and Adjuvant Chemotherapy in Muscle-invasive Bladder Cancer.
- Concordance of histopathologic and cytologic grading in musculoskeletal sarcomas: can grades obtained from analysis of the fine-needle aspirates serve as the basis for therapeutic decisions?
- Defining the cooperative genetic changes that temporally drive alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma.
- Impact of simultaneous diaphragm resection during hepatectomy for treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer.
- Injury promotes sarcoma development in a genetically and temporally restricted manner.
- Intramuscular myxoma: a clinicopathologic study of 17 patients.
- Laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma metastatic to a flank intramuscular lipoma.
- Magnetic resonance imaging of intramuscular myxoma with histological comparison and a review of the literature.
- Metastatic carcinoma to skeletal muscle. A report of 15 patients.
- Monitoring of neoadjuvant therapy response of soft-tissue and musculoskeletal sarcoma using fluorine-18-FDG PET.
- PET/Computed Tomography and Precision Medicine: Musculoskeletal Sarcoma.
- Prevertebral muscle involvement in nasopharyngeal carcinoma.
- Primary muscle lymphoma: clinical and imaging findings.
- Relationship of DNA methylation to mutational changes and transcriptional organization in fusion-positive and fusion-negative rhabdomyosarcoma.
- Retrospective analysis of the efficacy and safety of neoadjuvant gemcitabine and cisplatin in muscle-invasive bladder cancer.
- Rhabdomyosarcoma: current challenges and their implications for developing therapies.
- The role of neoadjuvant chemotherapy, lymph node dissection, and treatment delay in patients with muscle-invasive bladder cancer undergoing partial cystectomy.
- The triangular intermuscular space as a site of lymph node metastasis in melanoma of the back.
- Visualizing Engrafted Human Cancer and Therapy Responses in Immunodeficient Zebrafish.
Keywords of People
- Charles, Hal Cecil, Adjunct Associate Professor in the Department of Radiology, Radiology
- Linardic, Corinne Mary, Associate Professor of Pediatrics, Cell Biology