Subject Areas on Research
- Basal-like cells constitute the proliferating cell population in cystic fibrosis airways.
- Comparison of several digital and stereological methods for estimating surface area and volume of cells studied by confocal microscopy.
- Fine-needle aspiration in non-Hodgkin lymphoma: evaluation of cell size by cytomorphology and flow cytometry.
- Image segmentation and dynamic lineage analysis in single-cell fluorescence microscopy.
- Imaging Cytometry of Human Leukocytes with Third Harmonic Generation Microscopy.
- Laser scanning cytometry evaluation of MART-1, gp100, and HLA-A2 expression in melanoma metastases.
- Use of laser scanning cytometry to study tumor microenvironment.