Subject Areas on Research
- CYP2E1 G1532C, NQO1 Pro187Ser, and CYP1B1 Val432Leu polymorphisms are not associated with risk of squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck.
- Factors affecting the determination of threshold doses for allergenic foods: how much is too much?
- Hormesis, Hotspots and Emissions Trading
- Toxicological Evaluation of β-Caryophyllene Oil: Subchronic Toxicity in Rats.
- Upper respiratory tract surface areas and volumes of laboratory animals and humans: considerations for dosimetry models.
- Use of lung toxicity and lung particle clearance to estimate the maximum tolerated dose (MTD) for a fiber glass chronic inhalation study in the rat.