Quality-Adjusted Life Years
Subject Areas on Research
- A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Post-Void Residual Bladder Scan Thresholds in the Postoperative Setting.
- A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of a Randomized Control Trial of a Tailored, Multifactorial Program to Prevent Falls Among the Community-Dwelling Elderly.
- A Cost-Utility Analysis of Recurrent Laryngeal Nerve Monitoring in the Setting of Total Thyroidectomy.
- A UK-based cost-utility analysis of radiofrequency ablation or oesophagectomy for the management of high-grade dysplasia in Barrett's oesophagus.
- A cluster randomised trial, cost-effectiveness analysis and psychosocial evaluation of insulin pump therapy compared with multiple injections during flexible intensive insulin therapy for type 1 diabetes: the REPOSE Trial.
- A cost-effectiveness analysis of adding a human papillomavirus vaccine to the Australian National Cervical Cancer Screening Program.
- A cost-effectiveness analysis of alternative HIV retesting strategies in sub-saharan Africa.
- A cost-effectiveness comparisons of adult spinal deformity surgery in the United States and Japan.
- A cost-minimisation analysis of lobectomy: thoracoscopic versus posterolateral thoracotomy.
- A framework to evaluate the cost-effectiveness of the NADiA ProsVue slope to guide adjuvant radiotherapy among men with high-risk characteristics following prostatectomy for prostate cancer.
- A longitudinal study of quality of life in advanced non-small cell lung cancer: Cancer and Leukemia Group B (CALGB) 8931.
- A multigene prognostic assay for selection of adjuvant chemotherapy in patients with T3, stage II colon cancer: impact on quality-adjusted life expectancy and costs.
- A novel approach to maintain planned dose chemotherapy on time: a decision-making tool to improve patient care.
- A within-trial cost-effectiveness analysis of panitumumab compared with bevacizumab in the first-line treatment of patients with wild-type RAS metastatic colorectal cancer in the US.
- Abnormal outcomes following cervical cancer screening: event duration and health utility loss.
- Access to healthcare services makes a difference in healthy longevity among older Chinese adults.
- Active Surveillance Versus Nephron-Sparing Surgery for a Bosniak IIF or III Renal Cyst: A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis.
- Adalimumab for the treatment of psoriasis.
- Addition of adult-to-adult living donation to liver transplant programs improves survival but at an increased cost.
- Adolescent transport and unintentional injuries: a systematic analysis using the Global Burden of Disease Study 2019.
- Age-specific prevalence and years of healthy life in a system with three health states.
- Alcohol use and burden for 195 countries and territories, 1990-2016: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2016.
- An economic evaluation of prolonged mechanical ventilation.
- An economic evaluation of screening 60- to 70-year-old adults for hearing loss.
- Analysis of colorectal cancer screening regimens.
- Are subjective well-being measures any better than decision utility measures?
- Assessing the value of newer pharmacologic agents in non-ST elevation patients: a decision support system application.
- Assessing uncertainty in cost-effectiveness analyses: application to a complex decision model.
- Association Between Diabetes and Cause-Specific Mortality in Rural and Urban Areas of China.
- Barrett's esophagus: a new look at surveillance based on emerging estimates of cancer risk.
- Benchmarking the Cost-Effectiveness of Interventions Delaying Diabetes: A Simulation Study Based on NAVIGATOR Data.
- Better Quality of Life Over More Quantity of Life: How We View Time Trade-Off.
- Breast Cancer Screening Among Childhood Cancer Survivors Treated Without Chest Radiation: Clinical Benefits and Cost-Effectiveness.
- Burden and Outcomes of Neonatal Surgery in Uganda: Results of a Five-Year Prospective Study.
- Changing preferences for survival after hospitalization with advanced heart failure.
- Choice of Hemodialysis Access in Older Adults: A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis.
- Choosing a Time Horizon in Cost and Cost-effectiveness Analyses.
- Clinical and cost effectiveness of booklet based vestibular rehabilitation for chronic dizziness in primary care: single blind, parallel group, pragmatic, randomised controlled trial.
- Clinical and economic outcomes of liberal versus selective drug-eluting stent use: insights from temporal analysis of the multicenter Evaluation of Drug Eluting Stents and Ischemic Events (EVENT) registry.
- Comparative Cost-Effectiveness of Clinic, Home, or Ambulatory Blood Pressure Measurement for Hypertension Diagnosis in US Adults.
- Comparing the Noncomparable: The Need for Equivalence Measures That Make Sense in Health-Economic Evaluations.
- Comparison of cost-effectiveness of vitamin D screening with that of universal supplementation in preventing falls in community-dwelling older adults.
- Contrasting Effectiveness and Cost-Effectiveness of Colorectal Cancer Screening Under Commercial Insurance vs. Medicare.
- Cost Effectiveness of Childhood Cochlear Implantation and Deaf Education in Nicaragua: A Disability Adjusted Life Year Model.
- Cost Effectiveness of Risk-Reducing Mastectomy versus Surveillance in BRCA Mutation Carriers with a History of Ovarian Cancer.
- Cost and Quality of Life Outcomes of the STepped Exercise Program for Patients With Knee OsteoArthritis Trial.
- Cost and cost-effectiveness of an early invasive vs conservative strategy for the treatment of unstable angina and non-ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction.
- Cost effectiveness analysis of hemiarthroplasty and total shoulder arthroplasty.
- Cost effectiveness of a short-term pediatric neurosurgical brigade to Guatemala.
- Cost effectiveness of concurrent gemcitabine and cisplatin with radiation followed by adjuvant gemcitabine and cisplatin in patients with stages IIB to IVA carcinoma of the cervix.
- Cost effectiveness of ixabepilone plus capecitabine for metastatic breast cancer progressing after anthracycline and taxane treatment.
- Cost effectiveness, quality-adjusted life-years and supportive care. Recombinant human erythropoietin as a treatment of cancer-associated anaemia.
- Cost-Effective Analysis of Dual-Energy Computed Tomography for the Diagnosis of Occult Hip Fractures Among Older Adults.
- Cost-Effectiveness Analysis 2.0.
- Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Anticholinergics Versus Botox for Urgency Urinary Incontinence: Results From the Anticholinergic Versus Botox Comparison Randomized Trial.
- Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Combined Dual Motor Nerve Transfers versus Alternative Surgical and Nonsurgical Management Strategies to Restore Shoulder Function Following Upper Brachial Plexus Injury.
- Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Early Reconstruction Versus Rehabilitation and Delayed Reconstruction for Anterior Cruciate Ligament Tears.
- Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Qsymia for Weight Loss.
- Cost-Effectiveness analysis of the surgical management of fractures in Malawi: An economic evaluation of a high and low-income country surgical collaboration.
- Cost-Effectiveness of Catheter Ablation Versus Antiarrhythmic Drug Therapy in Atrial Fibrillation: The CABANA Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Cost-Effectiveness of Colonoscopy-Based Colorectal Cancer Screening in Childhood Cancer Survivors.
- Cost-Effectiveness of Extended Electrocardiogram Monitoring for Atrial Fibrillation After Stroke: A Systematic Review.
- Cost-Effectiveness of Long-Acting Injectable Paliperidone Palmitate Versus Haloperidol Decanoate in Maintenance Treatment of Schizophrenia.
- Cost-Effectiveness of Mitral Valve Repair Versus Replacement for Severe Ischemic Mitral Regurgitation: A Randomized Clinical Trial From the Cardiothoracic Surgical Trials Network.
- Cost-Effectiveness of Multigene Pharmacogenetic Testing in Patients With Acute Coronary Syndrome After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention.
- Cost-Effectiveness of Primary Radiation Therapy Versus Radical Prostatectomy for Intermediate- to High-Risk Prostate Cancer.
- Cost-Effectiveness of Reverse Total Shoulder Arthroplasty Versus Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair for Symptomatic Large and Massive Rotator Cuff Tears.
- Cost-Effectiveness of Screening for Primary Aldosteronism and Subtype Diagnosis in the Resistant Hypertensive Patients.
- Cost-Utility Analysis of Glaucoma Medication Adherence.
- Cost-Utility Analysis of rhBMP-2 Use in Adult Spinal Deformity Surgery.
- Cost-effectiveness analyses: a basic overview for dermatologists.
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of a rural telemedicine collaborative care intervention for depression.
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of continuous-flow left ventricular assist devices as destination therapy.
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of the diagnosis of meniscus tears.
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of therapy for symptomatic carotid occlusion: PET screening before selective extracranial-to-intracranial bypass versus medical treatment.
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of total elbow arthroplasty versus open reduction-internal fixation for distal humeral fractures.
- Cost-effectiveness and budget impact of the community-based management of hypertension in Nepal study (COBIN): a retrospective analysis.
- Cost-effectiveness and net benefit of enhanced treatment of depression for older adults with diabetes and depression.
- Cost-effectiveness of Contemporary Statin Use Guidelines With or Without Coronary Artery Calcium Assessment in African American Individuals.
- Cost-effectiveness of Descemet's stripping endothelial keratoplasty versus penetrating keratoplasty.
- Cost-effectiveness of HIV screening in patients older than 55 years of age.
- Cost-effectiveness of Intravitreal Ranibizumab With Verteporfin Photodynamic Therapy Compared With Ranibizumab Monotherapy for Patients With Polypoidal Choroidal Vasculopathy.
- Cost-effectiveness of Operative versus Nonoperative Treatment of Adult Symptomatic Lumbar Scoliosis an Intent-to-treat Analysis at 5-year Follow-up.
- Cost-effectiveness of Pulmonary Rehabilitation Among US Adults With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
- Cost-effectiveness of Strategies for Offering Influenza Vaccine in the Pediatric Emergency Department.
- Cost-effectiveness of Venous Thromboembolism Prophylaxis After Hospitalization in Patients With Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- Cost-effectiveness of a National Telemedicine Diabetic Retinopathy Screening Program in Singapore.
- Cost-effectiveness of a potential vaccine for Coccidioides immitis.
- Cost-effectiveness of a potential vaccine for human papillomavirus.
- Cost-effectiveness of a preferred intensity exercise programme for young people with depression compared with treatment as usual: an economic evaluation alongside a clinical trial in the UK.
- Cost-effectiveness of alternative management strategies for patients with solitary pulmonary nodules.
- Cost-effectiveness of alternative strategies for interferon-γ release assays and tuberculin skin test in tuberculous uveitis.
- Cost-effectiveness of ancrod treatment of acute ischaemic stroke: results from the Stroke Treatment with Ancrod Trial (STAT).
- Cost-effectiveness of antiplatelet agents in secondary stroke prevention: the limits of certainty.
- Cost-effectiveness of automated external defibrillators on airlines.
- Cost-effectiveness of bevacizumab and ranibizumab for newly diagnosed neovascular macular degeneration (an American Ophthalmological Society thesis).
- Cost-effectiveness of bevacizumab and ranibizumab for newly diagnosed neovascular macular degeneration.
- Cost-effectiveness of botulinum toxin a versus anticholinergic medications for idiopathic urge incontinence.
- Cost-effectiveness of community-based strategies for blood pressure control in a low-income developing country: findings from a cluster-randomized, factorial-controlled trial.
- Cost-effectiveness of coronary artery bypass grafting plus mitral valve repair versus coronary artery bypass grafting alone for moderate ischemic mitral regurgitation.
- Cost-effectiveness of defending against bioterrorism: a comparison of vaccination and antibiotic prophylaxis against anthrax.
- Cost-effectiveness of diagnostic strategies for patients with chest pain.
- Cost-effectiveness of digital cognitive behavioral therapy (Sleepio) for insomnia: a Markov simulation model in the United States.
- Cost-effectiveness of early palliative care intervention in recurrent platinum-resistant ovarian cancer.
- Cost-effectiveness of epidermal growth factor receptor mutation testing and first-line treatment with gefitinib for patients with advanced adenocarcinoma of the lung.
- Cost-effectiveness of extending cervical cancer screening intervals among women with prior normal pap tests.
- Cost-effectiveness of follow-up of pulmonary nodules incidentally detected on cardiac computed tomographic angiography in patients with suspected coronary artery disease.
- Cost-effectiveness of free HIV voluntary counseling and testing through a community-based AIDS service organization in Northern Tanzania.
- Cost-effectiveness of imatinib versus interferon-alpha plus low-dose cytarabine for patients with newly diagnosed chronic-phase chronic myeloid leukemia.
- Cost-effectiveness of implantable cardioverter defibrillators relative to amiodarone for prevention of sudden cardiac death.
- Cost-effectiveness of implantable cardioverter-defibrillators.
- Cost-effectiveness of management strategies for patients with recurrent ovarian cancer and inoperable malignant bowel obstruction.
- Cost-effectiveness of new-generation oral cholera vaccines: a multisite analysis.
- Cost-effectiveness of newer antiretroviral drugs in treatment-experienced patients with multidrug-resistant HIV disease.
- Cost-effectiveness of opportunistic salpingectomy for ovarian cancer prevention.
- Cost-effectiveness of oral bisphosphonates for osteoporosis at different ages and levels of life expectancy.
- Cost-effectiveness of osteo-odonto keratoprosthesis in Singapore.
- Cost-effectiveness of pegfilgrastim versus 6-day filgrastim primary prophylaxis in patients with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma receiving CHOP-21 in United States.
- Cost-effectiveness of photodynamic therapy for high-grade dysplasia in Barrett's esophagus.
- Cost-effectiveness of primary versus secondary prophylaxis with pegfilgrastim in women with early-stage breast cancer receiving chemotherapy.
- Cost-effectiveness of prophylaxis treatment strategies for febrile neutropenia in patients with recurrent ovarian cancer.
- Cost-effectiveness of radiofrequency ablation for supraventricular tachycardia.
- Cost-effectiveness of recombinant human activated protein C and the influence of severity of illness in the treatment of patients with severe sepsis.
- Cost-effectiveness of revascularization strategies: the ASCERT study.
- Cost-effectiveness of screening for HIV in the era of highly active antiretroviral therapy.
- Cost-effectiveness of screening for asymptomatic carotid atherosclerotic disease.
- Cost-effectiveness of screening for hepatocellular carcinoma in patients with cirrhosis due to chronic hepatitis C.
- Cost-effectiveness of second-generation antipsychotics and perphenazine in a randomized trial of treatment for chronic schizophrenia.
- Cost-effectiveness of sensor-augmented pump therapy in adults with type 1 diabetes in the United States.
- Cost-effectiveness of surgical treatment of adult spinal deformity: comparison of posterior-only versus anteroposterior approach.
- Cost-effectiveness of the clinical practice recommendations in the AHCPR guideline for smoking cessation. Agency for Health Care Policy and Research.
- Cost-effectiveness of the implantable cardioverter defibrillator.
- Cost-effectiveness of the oral adsorbent AST-120 versus placebo for chronic kidney disease.
- Cost-effectiveness of transesophageal echocardiography to determine the duration of therapy for intravascular catheter-associated Staphylococcus aureus bacteremia.
- Cost-effectiveness of treatment of early stage endometrial cancer.
- Cost-effectiveness of ultrasound in preventing femoral venous catheter-associated pulmonary embolism.
- Cost-effectiveness of ximelagatran for stroke prevention.
- Cost-utility analysis of cervical deformity surgeries using 1-year outcome.
- Cost-utility analysis of the cochlear implant in children.
- Costs and benefits of neurosurgical intervention for infant hydrocephalus in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Costs and effectiveness of ximelagatran for stroke prophylaxis in chronic atrial fibrillation.
- Cytomegalovirus Screening in Pregnancy: A Cost-Effectiveness and Threshold Analysis.
- Danger ahead: the burden of diseases, injuries, and risk factors in the Eastern Mediterranean Region, 1990-2015.
- Demographic differences in health preferences in the United States.
- Development of a preference-based index from the National Eye Institute Visual Function Questionnaire-25.
- Diabetes mellitus and chronic kidney disease in the Eastern Mediterranean Region: findings from the Global Burden of Disease 2015 study.
- Disability Weights for Pediatric Surgical Procedures: A Systematic Review and Analysis.
- Disability-adjusted life years (DALYs) for 291 diseases and injuries in 21 regions, 1990-2010: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2010.
- Diseases, Injuries, and Risk Factors in Child and Adolescent Health, 1990 to 2017: Findings From the Global Burden of Diseases, Injuries, and Risk Factors 2017 Study.
- Does the teratogenicity of isotretinoin outweigh its benefits?
- Does variation in either age at start of therapy or duration of therapy make chemoprevention with finasteride cost-effective?
- Dose response: intelligent rationing by physicians is the first step to a health-care system that society can afford.
- Early antiretroviral therapy for patients with acute aids-related opportunistic infections: a cost-effectiveness analysis of ACTG A5164.
- Early, Goal-Directed Therapy for Septic Shock - A Patient-Level Meta-Analysis.
- Echocardiographic risk stratification for early surgery with endocarditis: a cost-effectiveness analysis.
- Economic Analysis of Apixaban Therapy for Patients With Atrial Fibrillation From a US Perspective: Results From the ARISTOTLE Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Economic Evaluation of Catheter Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation in Patients with Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection Fraction.
- Economic Outcomes of Rehabilitation Therapy in Older Patients With Acute Heart Failure in the REHAB-HF Trial: A Secondary Analysis of a Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Economic analysis in eye disease.
- Economic analysis of gene expression profile data to guide adjuvant treatment in women with early-stage breast cancer.
- Economic analysis of prophylactic pegfilgrastim in adult cancer patients receiving chemotherapy.
- Economic evaluation of access to musculoskeletal care: the case of waiting for total knee arthroplasty.
- Economic outcomes of depression screening after acute coronary syndromes: The CODIACS-QoL randomized clinical trial.
- Editorial: Incremental cost-effectiveness of adult spinal deformity surgery.
- Editorial: Moving the QALY forward or just stuck in traffic?
- Effect of risk stratification on cost-effectiveness of the implantable cardioverter defibrillator.
- Effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of strategies to expand antiretroviral therapy in St. Petersburg, Russia.
- Effects of Arthroscopy for Femoroacetabular Impingement Syndrome on Quality of Life and Economic Outcomes.
- Einstein on willingness to pay per QALY: is there a better way?
- Eliciting stated preferences for health-technology adoption criteria using paired comparisons and recommendation judgments.
- Estimated Monetary Value of Future Research Clarifying Uncertainties Around the Optimal Adult Hearing Screening Schedule.
- Estimating Cost-effectiveness of a Multimodal Ovarian Cancer Screening Program in the United States: Secondary Analysis of the UK Collaborative Trial of Ovarian Cancer Screening (UKCTOCS).
- Estimating quality-adjusted life year losses associated with visual field deficits using methodological approaches.
- Estimating the Societal Benefits of THA After Accounting for Work Status and Productivity: A Markov Model Approach.
- Exploring options for improving healthcare.
- Exploring the role of order effects in person trade-off elicitations.
- Extending Delivery Coverage to Include Prenatal Care for Low-Income, Immigrant Women Is a Cost-Effective Strategy.
- GDP Matters: Cost Effectiveness of Cochlear Implantation and Deaf Education in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Global Burden of Hypertension and Systolic Blood Pressure of at Least 110 to 115 mm Hg, 1990-2015.
- Global Patterns in Health Burden of Uncorrected Refractive Error.
- Global and National Burden of Diseases and Injuries Among Children and Adolescents Between 1990 and 2013: Findings From the Global Burden of Disease 2013 Study.
- Global and regional burden of cancer in 2016 arising from occupational exposure to selected carcinogens: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2016.
- Global and regional burden of disease and injury in 2016 arising from occupational exposures: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2016.
- Global burden of atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease in people with hepatitis C virus infection: a systematic review, meta-analysis, and modelling study.
- Global, Regional, and National Cancer Incidence, Mortality, Years of Life Lost, Years Lived With Disability, and Disability-Adjusted Life-Years for 29 Cancer Groups, 1990 to 2016: A Systematic Analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study.
- Global, Regional, and National Cancer Incidence, Mortality, Years of Life Lost, Years Lived With Disability, and Disability-Adjusted Life-Years for 29 Cancer Groups, 1990 to 2017: A Systematic Analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study.
- Global, Regional, and National Prevalence, Incidence, and Disability-Adjusted Life Years for Oral Conditions for 195 Countries, 1990-2015: A Systematic Analysis for the Global Burden of Diseases, Injuries, and Risk Factors.
- Global, regional, and national burden of Alzheimer's disease and other dementias, 1990-2016: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2016.
- Global, regional, and national burden of aortic aneurysm, 1990-2017: a systematic analysis of the Global Burden of Disease Study 2017.
- Global, regional, and national burden of neurological disorders during 1990-2015: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2015.
- Global, regional, and national burden of neurological disorders, 1990-2016: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2016.
- Global, regional, and national burden of stroke and its risk factors, 1990-2019: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2019.
- Global, regional, and national burden of traumatic brain injury and spinal cord injury, 1990-2016: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2016.
- Global, regional, and national comparative risk assessment of 79 behavioural, environmental and occupational, and metabolic risks or clusters of risks, 1990-2015: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2015.
- Global, regional, and national comparative risk assessment of 84 behavioural, environmental and occupational, and metabolic risks or clusters of risks for 195 countries and territories, 1990-2017: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2017.
- Global, regional, and national deaths, prevalence, disability-adjusted life years, and years lived with disability for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and asthma, 1990-2015: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2015.
- Global, regional, and national disability-adjusted life years (DALYs) for 306 diseases and injuries and healthy life expectancy (HALE) for 188 countries, 1990-2013: quantifying the epidemiological transition.
- Global, regional, and national disability-adjusted life-years (DALYs) for 315 diseases and injuries and healthy life expectancy (HALE), 1990-2015: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2015.
- Global, regional, and national disability-adjusted life-years (DALYs) for 333 diseases and injuries and healthy life expectancy (HALE) for 195 countries and territories, 1990-2016: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2016.
- Global, regional, and national disability-adjusted life-years (DALYs) for 359 diseases and injuries and healthy life expectancy (HALE) for 195 countries and territories, 1990-2017: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2017.
- Global, regional, and national incidence, prevalence, and years lived with disability for 310 diseases and injuries, 1990-2015: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2015.
- Good research practices for cost-effectiveness analysis alongside clinical trials: the ISPOR RCT-CEA Task Force report.
- Group B Streptococci Screening Before Repeat Cesarean Delivery: A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis.
- Health and economic outcomes of newborn screening for infantile-onset Pompe disease.
- Health benefits and economic advantages associated with increased utilization of a smoking cessation program.
- Health effects of dietary risks in 195 countries, 1990-2017: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2017.
- Health-related quality of life among older adults with arthritis.
- Healthy-days time equivalents for outcomes of acute rotavirus infections.
- Heller myotomy vs Heller myotomy plus Dor fundoplication: cost-utility analysis of a randomized trial.
- How can modeling best contribute to the assessment of secondary stroke prevention strategies?
- How long and how well: oncologists' attitudes toward the relative value of life-prolonging v. quality of life-enhancing treatments.
- How much is another randomized trial of lymph node dissection in endometrial cancer worth? A value of information analysis.
- How should the minimum important difference for a health-related quality-of-life instrument be estimated?
- How stable are people's preferences for giving priority to severely ill patients?
- Impact of the National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program on cervical cancer mortality among uninsured low-income women in the U.S., 1991-2007.
- Improvements in Outcomes and Cost After Adult Spinal Deformity Corrective Surgery Between 2008 and 2019.
- Improving value measurement in cost-effectiveness analysis.
- Incorporating societal concerns for fairness in numerical valuations of health programmes.
- Incremental Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Gestational Diabetes Mellitus Screening Strategies in Singapore.
- Incremental cost-effectiveness of evidence-based non-surgical weight loss strategies.
- Incremental cost-utility analysis of deep anterior lamellar keratoplasty compared with penetrating keratoplasty for the treatment of keratoconus.
- Infliximab for the treatment of adults with psoriasis.
- Innovative bridging of the rural-urban divide: comparison of scope, safety, and impact of collaborative rural surgery camps and an urban surgical program.
- Integrated screening and treatment services for HIV, hypertension and diabetes in Kenya: assessing the epidemiological impact and cost-effectiveness from a national and regional perspective.
- Is Burch colposuspension ever cost-effective compared with tension-free vaginal tape for stress incontinence?
- Is bronchial thermoplasty cost-effective as treatment for problematic asthma patients? Singapore's perspective on a global model.
- Is it reasonable to administer pegfilgrastim on day 1 of a myelosuppressive chemotherapy regimen? A cost-utility analysis.
- Late safety, efficacy, and cost-effectiveness of a zotarolimus-eluting stent compared with a paclitaxel-eluting stent in patients with de novo coronary lesions: 2-year follow-up from the ENDEAVOR IV trial (Randomized, Controlled Trial of the Medtronic Endeavor Drug [ABT-578] Eluting Coronary Stent System Versus the Taxus Paclitaxel-Eluting Coronary Stent System in De Novo Native Coronary Artery Lesions).
- Life-saving treatments and disabilities. Are all QALYs created equal?
- Lifetime cost-effectiveness analysis of ticagrelor in patients with acute coronary syndromes based on the PLATO trial: a Singapore healthcare perspective.
- Lifetime cost-effectiveness simulation of once-weekly exenatide in type 2 diabetes: A cost-utility analysis based on the EXSCEL trial.
- Link between decisions regarding resuscitation and preferences for quality over length of life with heart failure.
- Linked Sensitivity Analysis, Calibration, and Uncertainty Analysis Using a System Dynamics Model for Stroke Comparative Effectiveness Research.
- Long-term Cost-effectiveness in the Veterans Affairs Open vs Endovascular Repair Study of Aortic Abdominal Aneurysm: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Long-term clinical and economic analysis of the Endeavor zotarolimus-eluting stent versus the cypher sirolimus-eluting stent: 3-year results from the ENDEAVOR III trial (Randomized Controlled Trial of the Medtronic Endeavor Drug [ABT-578] Eluting Coronary Stent System Versus the Cypher Sirolimus-Eluting Coronary Stent System in De Novo Native Coronary Artery Lesions).
- Low-molecular-weight heparins compared with unfractionated heparin for treatment of acute deep venous thrombosis. A cost-effectiveness analysis.
- Mapping expanded prostate cancer index composite to EQ5D utilities to inform economic evaluations in prostate cancer: Secondary analysis of NRG/RTOG 0415.
- Measuring progress and projecting attainment on the basis of past trends of the health-related Sustainable Development Goals in 188 countries: an analysis from the Global Burden of Disease Study 2016.
- Measuring the health-related Sustainable Development Goals in 188 countries: a baseline analysis from the Global Burden of Disease Study 2015.
- Medical economics and the assessment of value in cardiovascular medicine: Part II.
- Model-Projected Cost-Effectiveness of Adult Hearing Screening in the USA.
- Modeling choice behavior for new pharmaceutical products.
- Modeling the Scale-up of Surgical Services for Children with Surgically Treatable Congenital Conditions in Somaliland.
- Mohs versus traditional surgical excision for facial and auricular nonmelanoma skin cancer: an analysis of cost-effectiveness.
- Moving Beyond GDP: Cost Effectiveness of Cochlear Implantation and Deaf Education in Latin America.
- Novel Approaches to Value Assessment Beyond the Cost-Effectiveness Framework.
- On-pump versus off-pump coronary artery bypass surgery: cost-effectiveness analysis alongside a multisite trial.
- Operative Management of Adult Spinal Deformity Results in Significant Increases in QALYs Gained Compared to Nonoperative Management: Analysis of 479 Patients With Minimum 2-Year Follow-Up.
- Outcomes and cost-effectiveness of initiating dialysis and continuing aggressive care in seriously ill hospitalized adults. SUPPORT Investigators. Study to Understand Prognoses and Preferences for Outcomes and Risks of Treatments.
- Overview of Cost-effectiveness Analysis.
- Pedestrian and pedalcyclist injury costs in the United States by age and injury severity.
- Performing cost-effectiveness analysis by integrating randomized trial data with a comprehensive decision model: application to treatment of acute ischemic stroke.
- Potential Cost-effectiveness of Early Identification of Hospital-acquired Infection in Critically Ill Patients.
- Potential cost-effectiveness of prophylactic use of the implantable cardioverter defibrillator or amiodarone after myocardial infarction.
- Potential health and economic impact of adding a human papillomavirus vaccine to screening programs.
- Potential of predictive computer models for preoperative patient selection to enhance overall quality-adjusted life years gained at 2-year follow-up: a simulation in 234 patients with adult spinal deformity.
- Primary vs secondary prophylaxis with pegfilgrastim for the reduction of febrile neutropenia risk in patients receiving chemotherapy for non-Hodgkin's lymphoma: cost-effectiveness analyses.
- Prolonged mechanical ventilation is even more expensive.
- Protocol for the models of primary osteoporosis screening in men (MOPS) cluster randomized trial.
- Publishing web-based guidelines using interactive decision models.
- Quality of life after late invasive therapy for occluded arteries.
- Quality-adjusted survival with first-line cabozantinib or sunitinib for advanced renal cell carcinoma in the CABOSUN randomized clinical trial (Alliance).
- Quantifying the utility of taking pills for cardiovascular prevention.
- Racial/ethnic minority and neighborhood disadvantage leads to disproportionate mortality burden and years of potential life lost due to COVID-19 in Chicago, Illinois.
- Randomised controlled trial and economic analysis of an internet-based weight management programme: POWeR+ (Positive Online Weight Reduction).
- Recommendations for the conduct of economic evaluations in osteoporosis: outcomes of an experts' consensus meeting organized by the European Society for Clinical and Economic Aspects of Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis and Musculoskeletal Diseases (ESCEO) and the US branch of the International Osteoporosis Foundation.
- Reducing the global cancer burden among young adults.
- Revising a priority list based on cost-effectiveness: the role of the prominence effect and distorted utility judgments.
- STepped exercise program for patients with knee OsteoArthritis (STEP-KOA): protocol for a randomized controlled trial.
- Screening for proteinuria in US adults: a cost-effectiveness analysis.
- Seriously ill patients' discussions of preparation and life completion: an intervention to assist with transition at the end of life.
- Simulation optimization of PSA-threshold based prostate cancer screening policies.
- Smoking prevalence and attributable disease burden in 195 countries and territories, 1990-2015: a systematic analysis from the Global Burden of Disease Study 2015.
- Societal value, the person trade-off, and the dilemma of whose values to measure for cost-effectiveness analysis.
- Statistical considerations in economic evaluations: a guide for cardiologists.
- Strategic planning to reduce the burden of stroke among veterans: using simulation modeling to inform decision making.
- Strategies for diagnosing and treating suspected acute bacterial sinusitis: a cost-effectiveness analysis.
- Strategies for treating latent multiple-drug resistant tuberculosis: a decision analysis.
- Stroke Care Costs and Cost-Effectiveness to Inform Health Policy.
- Success and failure are dynamic, recurrent event states after surgical treatment for pelvic organ prolapse.
- Surveillance for gestational trophoblastic neoplasia following molar pregnancy: a cost-effectiveness analysis.
- The Burden of Cardiovascular Diseases Among US States, 1990-2016.
- The Burden of Primary Liver Cancer and Underlying Etiologies From 1990 to 2015 at the Global, Regional, and National Level: Results From the Global Burden of Disease Study 2015.
- The CHD challenge: comparing four cost-effectiveness models.
- The Hepatitis C-Alcohol Reduction Treatment (Hep ART) intervention: Study protocol of a multi-center randomized controlled trial.
- The National Lung Screening Trial: overview and study design.
- The State of US Health, 1990-2016: Burden of Diseases, Injuries, and Risk Factors Among US States.
- The Value Adults Place on Child Health and Functional Status.
- The challenge of measuring community values in ways appropriate for setting health care priorities.
- The chronic kidney disease model: a general purpose model of disease progression and treatment.
- The cost-effectiveness of neoadjuvant chemoradiation is superior to a surgery-first approach in the treatment of pancreatic head adenocarcinoma.
- The cost-effectiveness of routine office-based identification and subsequent medical treatment of primary open-angle glaucoma in the United States.
- The economic burden of physical inactivity: a global analysis of major non-communicable diseases.
- The economics of heart failure.
- The effect of smoking on years of healthy life (YHL) lost among middle-aged and older Americans.
- The global burden of conduct disorder and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder in 2010.
- The global burden of falls: global, regional and national estimates of morbidity and mortality from the Global Burden of Disease Study 2017.
- The global, regional, and national burden of cirrhosis by cause in 195 countries and territories, 1990-2017: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2017.
- The global, regional, and national burden of oesophageal cancer and its attributable risk factors in 195 countries and territories, 1990-2017: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2017.
- The global, regional, and national burden of stomach cancer in 195 countries, 1990-2017: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease study 2017.
- The importance of age in allocating health care resources: does intervention-type matter?
- The potential cost-effectiveness of novel cord blood therapies in children with autism spectrum disorder.
- The return on investment in health care: from 1980 to 2000.
- Toward a broader view of values in cost-effectiveness analysis of health.
- Treating QALYs with a heavy dose of social values: is the cure worth the cost?
- US valuation of health outcomes measured using the PROMIS-29.
- Understanding Health Economics in Spine Surgery.
- Update in lung transplantation 2013.
- Using conjoint analysis to estimate healthy-year equivalents for acute conditions: an application to vasomotor symptoms.
- Utility of EQ-5D to assess patients undergoing cataract surgery.
- Valuation of Child Behavioral Problems from the Perspective of US Adults.
- Valuation of Child Health-Related Quality of Life in the United States.
- Waiting Too Long: The Contribution of Delayed Surgical Access to Pediatric Disease Burden in Somaliland.
- What is the price of life and why doesn't it increase at the rate of inflation?
- When should functional neuroimaging techniques be used in the diagnosis and management of Alzheimer's dementia? A decision analysis.
- Why not real economics?
- Years lived with disability (YLDs) for 1160 sequelae of 289 diseases and injuries 1990-2010: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2010.
Keywords of People
- Berchuck, Andrew, James M. Ingram Distinguished Professor of Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology
- O'Connor, Christopher Michael, Adjunct Professor in the Department of Medicine, Medicine, Clinical Pharmacology
- Orlando, Lori Ann, Professor of Medicine, Medicine, General Internal Medicine
- Patz Jr., Edward F., James and Alice Chen Distinguished Professor of Radiology, Pathology
- Sullivan, Daniel Carl, Professor Emeritus of Radiology, Radiology