Subject Areas on Research
- 2-(Diethylhexyl)phthalate in blood bags: is this a public health issue?
- Applications and societal benefits of plastics.
- Comparison of different packing materials for the biofiltration of air toxics.
- Influence of storage vial material on measurement of organophosphate flame retardant metabolites in urine.
- Obstruction due to retained carbon dioxide absorber canister wrapping.
- The opprobrium of Big Tobacco.
- Using Neuroscience to Inform Tobacco Control Policy.