Subject Areas on Research
- Breast reconstruction with superior epigastric artery perforator (SEAP) free flap: Report of two cases.
- Evidence-Based Clinical Practice Guideline: Autologous Breast Reconstruction with DIEP or Pedicled TRAM Abdominal Flaps.
- Evolving Trends in Autologous Breast Reconstruction: Is the Deep Inferior Epigastric Artery Perforator Flap Taking Over?
- Expression microarray identifies novel markers of free flap failure in a rat model.
- Improved microsurgical anastomotic patency with low molecular weight heparin.
- Laparoscopic transillumination for the location of anterior abdominal wall blood vessels.
- Use of an inferior epigastic arterial catheter in a patient with difficult vascular access.
- Visualization of the epigastric vessels and bladder before laparoscopic trocar placement.