Subject Areas on Research
- An essential transcription factor, SciP, enhances robustness of Caulobacter cell cycle regulation.
- Mechanism of corepressor-mediated specific DNA binding by the purine repressor.
- Plasmid protein TubR uses a distinct mode of HTH-DNA binding and recruits the prokaryotic tubulin homolog TubZ to effect DNA partition.
- Prokaryotic transcription regulators: more than just the helix-turn-helix motif.
- Relaxed constraint and evolutionary rate variation between basic helix-loop-helix floral anthocyanin regulators in Ipomoea.
- Structural basis for ADP-mediated transcriptional regulation by P1 and P7 ParA.
- Structural basis for cooperative DNA binding by two dimers of the multidrug-binding protein QacR.
- Structural comparison of the free and DNA-bound forms of the purine repressor DNA-binding domain.