Subject Areas on Research
- Detection of Cytosolic Shigella flexneri via a C-Terminal Triple-Arginine Motif of GBP1 Inhibits Actin-Based Motility.
- Direct binding of polymeric GBP1 to LPS disrupts bacterial cell envelope functions.
- Distribution of serotypes and antibiotic resistance of invasive Pseudomonas aeruginosa in a multi-country collection.
- Francisella FlmX broadly affects lipopolysaccharide modification and virulence.
- Motor deficits are triggered by reperfusion-reoxygenation injury as diagnosed by MRI and by a mechanism involving oxidants.
- The Lipid A 1-Phosphatase, LpxE, Functionally Connects Multiple Layers of Bacterial Envelope Biogenesis.