Subject Areas on Research
- CD19 regulates the development of bleomycin-induced pulmonary fibrosis in a mouse model.
- Heterotropic modulation of selectin affinity by allosteric antibodies affects leukocyte rolling.
- Integrins and other cell adhesion molecules in endometrium and endometriosis.
- Microglia C-lectin/selectin' neurons to eat.
- Pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, safety, and efficacy of crizanlizumab in patients with sickle cell disease.
- Platelets induce sinusoidal endothelial cell apoptosis upon reperfusion of the cold ischemic rat liver.
- Progesterone function in human endometrium: clinical perspectives.
- Relative contributions of selectins and intercellular adhesion molecule-1 to tissue injury induced by immune complex deposition.
- Role of adhesion molecules in the pathogenesis of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Severe Persistent Pain and Inflammatory Biomarkers in Sickle Cell Disease: An Exploratory Study.