Subject Areas on Research
- Advancing biomarker science in the 21st century.
- Altered wound healing in mice lacking a functional osteopontin gene (spp1).
- Antimetastatic potential of PAI-1-specific RNA aptamers.
- Defining Potential Vaccine Targets of Haemophilus ducreyi Trimeric Autotransporter Adhesin DsrA.
- Depressed platelet status in an elderly patient with hemorrhagic stroke after thrombolysis for acute myocardial infarction. GUSTO-III Investigators.
- Effects of plasminogen activator inhibitor-1-specific RNA aptamers on cell adhesion, motility, and tube formation.
- Immunogold study of non-collagenous matrix components in normal and exfoliative iris.
- Laminin mediates tethering and spreading of colon cancer cells in physiological shear flow.
- Mechanisms of pertussis toxin-induced myelomonocytic cell adhesion: role of Mac-1(CD11b/CD18) and urokinase receptor (CD87).
- Modification of integrin-mediated cell attachment to substrata by serine proteinases in the presence and absence of divalent cations.
- Modification of surfaces with cell adhesion peptides alters extracellular matrix deposition.
- Overexpression of cell surface cytokeratin 8 in multidrug-resistant MCF-7/MX cells enhances cell adhesion to the extracellular matrix.
- Polar axis fixation in Fucus zygotes: components of the cytoskeleton and extracellular matrix.
- Specific binding of urinary-type plasminogen activator (u-PA) to vitronectin and its role in mediating u-PA-dependent adhesion of U937 cells.
- The inhibition of tissue type plasminogen activator by plasminogen activator inhibitor-1. The effects of fibrinogen, heparin, vitronectin, and lipoprotein(a).
Keywords of People