Subject Areas on Research
- Development and characterization of a genetic linkage map of Cryptococcus neoformans var. neoformans using amplified fragment length polymorphisms and other markers.
- Genetic variation in the endangered Anisodus tanguticus (Solanaceae), an alpine perennial endemic to the Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau.
- Local-scale genetic structure in the peatmoss Sphagnum fuscum.
- Mutations in RPGR and RP2 account for 15% of males with simplex retinal degenerative disease.
- Prevalence of clinical isolates of Cryptococcus gattii serotype C among patients with AIDS in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Species and genotypic diversities and similarities of pathogenic yeasts colonizing women.