Subject Areas on Research
- Bilateral pneumonectomy with veno-arterial extracorporeal membrane oxygenation as a bridge to lung transplant.
- Burkholderia glumae infection in an infant with chronic granulomatous disease.
- Caspase-11 protects against bacteria that escape the vacuole.
- Infections in patients with cystic fibrosis following lung transplantation.
- Lung transplantation for cystic fibrosis patients with Burkholderia cepacia complex. Survival linked to genomovar type.
- Multistate Outbreak of an Emerging Burkholderia cepacia Complex Strain Associated With Contaminated Oral Liquid Docusate Sodium.
- Outbreak of bacteremia due to Burkholderia contaminans linked to intravenous fentanyl from an institutional compounding pharmacy.
- Risk factors for Burkholderia cepacia complex bacteremia among intensive care unit patients without cystic fibrosis: a case-control study.
- Six-year molecular analysis of Burkholderia cepacia complex isolates among cystic fibrosis patients at a referral center for lung transplantation.
- Survival after lung transplantation of cystic fibrosis patients infected with Burkholderia cepacia complex.
- Survival of lung transplant patients with cystic fibrosis harboring panresistant bacteria other than Burkholderia cepacia, compared with patients harboring sensitive bacteria.
- Virulence associated with outbreak-related strains of Burkholderia cepacia complex among a cohort of patients with bacteremia.
Keywords of People
- Clements III, Dennis Alfred, Professor Emeritus of Pediatrics, Pediatrics, General Pediatrics and Adolescent Health