Subject Areas on Research
- A human anti-HIV autoantibody enhances EBV transformation and HIV infection.
- Amino Acid Changes in the HIV-1 gp41 Membrane Proximal Region Control Virus Neutralization Sensitivity.
- Anti-amyloid-beta immunotherapy in Alzheimer's disease: relevance of transgenic mouse studies to clinical trials.
- Augmented Responses to Ozone in Obese Mice Require IL-17A and Gastrin-Releasing Peptide.
- B-cell depletion in vitro and in vivo with an afucosylated anti-CD19 antibody.
- Effect of Anti-C5a Therapy in a Murine Model of Early/Intermediate Dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
- HIV-1-Specific IgA Monoclonal Antibodies from an HIV-1 Vaccinee Mediate Galactosylceramide Blocking and Phagocytosis.
- Integrin alpha 6 regulates glioblastoma stem cells.
- L-selectin ligands expressed by human leukocytes are HECA-452 antibody-defined carbohydrate epitopes preferentially displayed by P-selectin glycoprotein ligand-1.
- Modulation of nonneutralizing HIV-1 gp41 responses by an MHC-restricted TH epitope overlapping those of membrane proximal external region broadly neutralizing antibodies.
- Regulation of blood vessel versus lymphatic vessel growth in the cornea.
- Secreted Hsp90 is a novel regulator of the epithelial to mesenchymal transition (EMT) in prostate cancer.
- The NF-kappa B inhibitor, tepoxalin, suppresses surface expression of the cell adhesion molecules CD62E, CD11b/CD18 and CD106.
- The common gamma-chain of cytokine receptors regulates intrathymic T cell development at multiple stages.
- Update on anti-CTLA-4 antibodies in clinical trials.
- α4β7 Integrin is essential for contact hypersensitivity by regulating migration of T cells to skin.
Keywords of People