Subject Areas on Research
- Consensus statement: aerosols and delivery devices. American Association for Respiratory Care.
- Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis: clinically meaningful primary endpoints in phase 3 clinical trials.
- LPA1 antagonist BMS-986020 changes collagen dynamics and exerts antifibrotic effects in vitro and in patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
- Liquid ventilation.
- Management of bronchiolitis in infants and children.
- Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 2 Trial of BMS-986020, a Lysophosphatidic Acid Receptor Antagonist for the Treatment of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis.
- Reply: idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis: perspectives on clinically meaningful primary endpoints in phase 3 clinical trials.
- Stimulation of Respiratory Motor Output and Ventilation in a Murine Model of Pompe Disease by Ampakines.