Subject Areas on Research
- A randomized double-blinded multicenter comparison of remifentanil versus fentanyl when combined with isoflurane/propofol for early extubation in coronary artery bypass graft surgery.
- An evaluation of remifentanil-sevoflurane response surface models in patients emerging from anesthesia: model improvement using effect-site sevoflurane concentrations.
- Anaesthetic management of a woman with autosomal recessive limb-girdle muscular dystrophy for emergency caesarean section.
- Anesthetic induction with fentanyl and intravenous lidocaine for coronary artery surgery.
- Combined general-epidural anesthesia decreases the desflurane requirement for equivalent A-line ARX index in colorectal surgery.
- Comparison of renal function following anesthesia with low-flow sevoflurane and isoflurane.
- Dosing study of remifentanil and propofol for tracheal intubation without the use of muscle relaxants.
- How to manage drug interactions.
- Inferior oblique overaction/contracture following retrobulbar anesthesia for cataract extraction with a positive Bielschowsky Head Tilt test to the contralateral shoulder. A report of one case.
- Re: Inferior oblique overaction/contracture following retrobulbar anesthesia for cataract extraction with a positive Bielschowsky Head Tilt Test to the contralateral shoulder. A report of one case.
- Safety considerations in the use of drug combinations during general anaesthesia.
- The effect of mixing 1.5% mepivacaine and 0.5% bupivacaine on duration of analgesia and latency of block onset in ultrasound-guided interscalene block.
- The efficacy and resource utilization of remifentanil and fentanyl in fast-track coronary artery bypass graft surgery: a prospective randomized, double-blinded controlled, multi-center trial.
- Use of bulleyaconitine A as an adjuvant for prolonged cutaneous analgesia in the rat.
- When is a bispectral index of 60 too low?: Rational processed electroencephalographic targets are dependent on the sedative-opioid ratio.