Subject Areas on Research
- Bile acids in xenogeneic ex-vivo liver perfusion: function of xenoperfused livers and compatibility with human bile salts and porcine livers.
- Culture of primary rat hepatocytes within porous chitosan scaffolds.
- Macroporous Dual-compartment Hydrogels for Minimally Invasive Transplantation of Primary Human Hepatocytes.
- Microcapsules with improved mechanical stability for hepatocyte culture.
- Prospective, randomized, multicenter, controlled trial of a bioartificial liver in treating acute liver failure.
- Stable immobilization of rat hepatocyte spheroids on galactosylated nanofiber scaffold.
- Studies on the preparation of chitosan microcarriers cross-linked by oxidized lactose and culture of primary hepatocytes.
- Three-dimensional co-culture of rat hepatocyte spheroids and NIH/3T3 fibroblasts enhances hepatocyte functional maintenance.