Subject Areas on Research
- Cranial base considerations between apnoeics and non-apnoeic snorers, and associated effects of long-term mandibular advancement on condylar and natural head position.
- Dental and occlusal changes during mandibular advancement splint therapy in sleep disordered patients.
- The use of endoscopy for management of bilateral sagittal split complications.
- Treatment planning and biomechanics of distraction osteogenesis from an orthodontic perspective.
- Treatment planning and vector analysis of mandibular distraction osteogenesis.
- Vector of device placement and trajectory of mandibular distraction.